Tuna muffins with olives
I rarely bake sweets at home. Not because I am on a diet, but because if it’s baked – most then I have to eat everything. Therefore, even muffins are savory here. With tuna and olives, for example :). Does this surprise you? And in vain! The taste is awesome and easy to prepare. Highly recommend. By the way, they can be frozen and stored for 1 month. Bon Appetit!
- 240 g wheat flour
- 180 g wholemeal flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 300 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 can of canned tuna in oil
- 15 pcs. green olives without pits
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
Add vegetable oil, egg and milk. Fast knead the dough.
- Pour the oil out of the tuna can. And knead the fish with a fork. Cut olives into large pieces. Remove seeds from pepper and cut into strips. In the dough, put the tuna, olives, pepper and spring onions. Mix well.
- Molds for muffins grease with oil, lay out the dough with a spoon. Bake in the bottom of the oven for about 20-25 minutes.