Японский омлет с сыром и нори (tamagoyaki)
Завтрак по-японски? Почему бы и нет.
Japanese omelette with cheese and nori (tamagoyaki)
Write a review
- - 4 eggs
- - 1 tbsp soy sauce
- - 1 tsp sushi seasoning
- - 1 tbsp sugar
- - a pinch of salt
- - vegetable oi for frying
- - 1 nori
- - few layers of sandwich cheese
- Using chopsticks, beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the soy sauce, sushi seasoning, sugar and salt. Prepare nori on the size of the pan.
- Put a small amount of oil to the square frying pan and bring it up to medium heat. Keep some kitchen roll handy to help keep the pan oiled during cooking.
- Add a small amount of the egg mixture into the heated pan. Place cheese and nori on top of omelette. Once the egg has cooked slightly, roll the omelette as a pancake on one side of the pan, leaving a small tail.
- Add a little more oil, and pour eggs mixture again on the pan. Repeat the process using the whole egg mixture until you have a small roll of eggs. Remove omelette from the pan and using a sharp knife cut into pieces.